Biyernes, Abril 13, 2012

Intertwined Situations

Saturday, Apr 14, 2012
5:15 AM

Just now I had a conversation with a friend. we talked about our life and ended up with our love life. I never knew that we had the same experience. That the girl we loved left because the decision we made was wrong. we talked for abit and he said that his a muslim and I was amazed, as what i know all muslims can love as much as 4 girls. but he choose to love one 1 girl, even though we both have the same experience we also have different intentions for him he is happy aslong as the girl that he loves is happy with the man that's she's with. For me Ill try and try to get her attention again, not with the use of force but with simple actions and words I love her and if I were given a chance I will not do the same mistake I did 3 years ago. I do not know if ofher people are also facing this kind of situation but whatever it is. Try and try do not give up hope for doing nothing gains you nothing.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento